UltraTech Pop Up Pools
Pop Up Pools Instantly Expand to Capture Leaks From Saddle Tanks, Pipes, Hydraulic Lines And Many Other Industrial Incidents.
- Ultra-Pop Up Pools are available in 400, 250, 150, 100, 66 and 20 gallon sizes.
- Choose Sprung Steel or Economy Models† to meet your needs. Simply remove them from their protective carrying case and give them a quick shake — they instantly expand and are ready for response to any emergency.
- Unique, Patented Design — foam ring rises with level of liquid to raise sidewalls.
- Compact folded size — stores efficiently inside spill kits; handles on storage bag* can also be used to hang on a wall near shipping/receiving docks.
- Excellent chemical resistance, including diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives.
- Helps minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs.
- Excellent for response to damaged saddle tanks and cross-over lines, hazmat spills, leaking containers, machinery and piping. Other applications include use as a decontamination pool and collection pool for soiled sorbents.
|UltraTech Pop Up Pools|
|Item #||Size / Capacity|
|8022||20 Gallons (76 Litres)|
|8068||66 Gallons (250 Litres)|
|8102||100 Gallons (379 Litres)|
|8153||150 Gallons (568 Litres)|
|8160||250 Gallons (946 Litres)|
|8162||400 Gallons (1514 Litres)|
|SPRUNG STEEL MODELS|
|8020||20 Gallons (76 Litres)|
|8066||66 Gallons (250 Litres)|
|8100||100 Gallons (379 Litres)|
|8150||150 Gallons (568 Litres)|
Please contact us for pricing on UltraTech Pop Up Pools.