Compact & Versatile Containment Spill Filtration
The Spill Monkey has a patented filter and design, and it guards against oil and hydrocarbon contamination, and environmental damage. It uses gravity to filter transformer oil, gasoline, diesel fuel, and jet fuel out of rainwater. The Spill Monkey can also drain overflow from berms, containers, and water reservoirs so they can remain empty and available to contain spills.
The Spill Monkey provides excellent spill capacity and fast water draining. It also has an automatic shut off for large spills. It’s a great addition to containment berms or other areas that could potentially have an oil or hydrocarbon spill. We recommend adding a Spill Monkey to use with most Insta-Berm applications.
Discharge from the efficiently designed Spill Monkey has been extensively tested and meets environmental regulations for Total Petroleum Hydrocarbon (TPHs) and Oil and Grease as set by the EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) as well as CFR 40 and the Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment (CCME).
• The filter acts as a hydrocarbon selective unit that stops contaminates such as: transformer oil, gasoline, diesel fuel, and jet fuel
• Stability on the ground provided by triangular end caps
• Long operational life
• Simple & fast installation
• Sight glass on the ball valve to view content and liquid levels
• Up to 22 oz. (650 cc) diesel fuel capacity
• Feed end has a ¾” (1.9 cm) camlock inlet
• Weight of filter: 2.9 lbs. (1.3 kg)
• Model: Spill Monkey SPMK0312
• Dimensions: 3” x 12” (7.6 cm x 30.5 cm)
• Average Flow at 6” Head Pressure: 40 GPH (150 LPH)
• Capacity: 22 oz. (650 cc)
• 1 foot chemical hose with camlock fittings
• ¾” (1.9 cm) valve sight glass including camlocks
• ¾” (1.9 cm) bulkhead fitting that can be installed on any berm (optional)
Please contact us for a quote on Spill Monkeys.