�PLUG N' DIKE / LEAK STOP PLUG PATTIE
Plug n' Dike is a non-toxic material, which forms an immediate seal to control flammable and/or hazardous leaks and spills.
- No surface preparation is necessary.
- A combination of high water absorption polymer in a bentonite base
- Produces a seal against penetration of fuels and chemicals
- Perfect for temporary repairs to drum or tank punctures
- Plugs up to 5 feet of head
- Sticks to dirty, rusty, greasy surfaces.
- All of our Plug n' Dike products are premixed with antifreeze.
It has been used for over 20 years by fire departments, transportation companies and industrial operations.
Simply take a handful of premix and apply directly over the leak.
|Item #||Product Description||Size|
|KI-P-2A||Plug n' Dike Plug Pattie||10 oz. jar|
|KI-1-PMPA||Plug n' Dike (Leak Repair Putty)||1 lb. jar|
Please contact us for further information and pricing on Plug n' Dike products.