The RainDrain Filter automatically removes rainfall and
water collected in the Insta-Berm through gravity drainage while
retaining hydrocarbons and contaminants inside the berm.
With its go-no-go filter, the RainDrain automatically shuts off when full, making it an essential addition to all spill berms.
- Filtration elements stops all target contaminates, acting as a hydrocarbon selective unit.
- Easy installation within minutes.
- Quick clip bands around the filter casing allow the filter to be easily changed.
- Ball valve with sight glass to monitor liquid levels and content.
- Flow rates of 2-3 Litres per minute (0.5 to 0.8 USGPM).
- Hydrocarbon capacities (diesel): 18" model - 1.9 litres (0.5 USG), 36" model - 4.5 litres (1 USG).
- Housing is constructed from extruded aluminum tubing.
- Discharge end - neoprene molded cap with 3/8" discharge port.
- Feed end - neoprene molded with 3/4" camlock inlet.
include: filter casing, 8 ft. chemical hose with
camlock fittings, ball valve with
hose, sightglass and camlock fitting.
- Bulkhead fittings for existing berm without drain (optional).
Please contact us for a quote on Rain Drains.