Sphag Sorb (Peat Absorbent)
Sphag Sorb is a lightweight, biodegradable, industrial absorbent manufactured from sphagnum peat moss.
• Absorbs approximately 15 gallons per bag.
• Absorbs hydrocarbons, PCBs, and other chemicals, while repelling
• Is fast wicking and non-leaching.
• Is non-toxic and non-abrasive.
• Helps to suppress vapors.
SPHAG SORB is a super absorbent organic
compound that is used to clean up oil, gas, diesel fuel, solvents,
paints, glycol and organic chemical spills.
Available in 2.2 cu. ft., loose-filled bags, 60 bags per pallet.
Product Code # KI-SPHAG
Please contact us for further information and pricing on Sphag Sorb.